- This summer holidays we (My family)have started a summer challenge and we have 50 challenges. At least we’re trying to get 50.These are what we have so far.
- Do the whole length of the monsal trail.
- Go swimming.
- Finish the summer reading challenge.
- Create a website.(Which I have done!)
- Build a bivvawac.
- Learn how to tie 5 knots.
- Camp in the wild.
- Make some tortellini.
- Discover 10 Derbyshire tourist attractions.
- That’s all of the ones I can remember!
Me and my bestie just hanging out at our sleepover.It’s so fun!
Hello my name is Priya and I am 9. I live with my brother Dominic, my Dad Matt and my Mum Monica. I am going to be in year 5 and I am very excited about it. It is now the summer hols for me and it has been so hot! Sometimes I felt like my face was about to melt off! I was born in 2005.
I like to watch fun movies like despicable me. Most of the time my Mum is at work so it’s just me and the boys. I think of myself as a bit of a tomboy sometimes. I am from Yorkshire but I live in Buxton (or as people in Buxton say your not a real Buxtonian).
This is also my first website ever! Thanks for coming onto my blog.